- Site Policy
Trademarks, service marks, character designs, images, text, music, program data, and all other information contained in the Site are the property of the Company, its affiliates and/or partners, and are protected by copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights.
Accordingly, reproduction and reprinting of all or part of the information without the prior consent of the Company is a violation of copyrights and image rights, and may be subject to criminal prosecution. Although reproduction for personal use* is permitted, modification, reproduction, rental, lending, transmission, and broadcasting without consent of the owner are prohibited. Further, the sale or paid distribution of the materials contained on the Site is prohibited.
* Posting of designs and images from the Site on other websites or computer network environments without authorization is a violation of copyrights. Websites are widely available to the public and can be accessed from all over the world. Posting on a personal website is not considered to be personal use. (Reproduction without consent is a violation of copyrights.) The same applies to mobile devices and other computer network environments.
- Linking to the Site without notice is allowed, regardless of whether the purpose is for commercial or non-commercial use, or whether it is used on an intranet. However we decline links from websites that the Company considers harmful to the public order and morals, including adult content, as well as content that abuses or defames the Company, a specific company, organization, or person.
- Only the links from Internet pages are acceptable. Please contact the Company regarding links from the other media or hardware such as CD-ROMs and television.
- Because the URLs of other pages may be changed or deleted without prior notification, please link to the top page (https://www.nitta-ci.co.jp/english/). Links to only a portion of the data on a page and modifications to the original design of the Site are strictly prohibited.
- Third-party websites that are linked from the Site are the responsibility of those parties. The Company does not guarantee or recommend such websites or their content, and also shall assume no responsibility for the content.
The Site is best viewed in the following browsers.
- Microsoft Edge latest version
- Google Chrome latest version
- Safari latest version
Mobile-supported operating systems (models released after October 2017 are supported)
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X or later
- Android 8 or later
* Please note that, even with the recommended browsers, you may encounter issues such as misalignment of the page design or inability to use certain functions, depending on the combination of the browser and the operating system.
The Site includes a number of PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the PDF files. If it has not been installed, it can be downloaded here.
Contact via e-mail
E-mail sent by the Company in response to an inquiry from a customer is intended for that individual customer. Accordingly, please do not use all or part of such e-mail for any other purpose.
The Company pays close attention to all aspects of the information posted on the Site. However, the Company shall not guarantee the correctness, usefulness, certainty, suitability for specific purposes, or safety (non-interruption of function, freedom from errors, correction of deficiencies, immunity of the Site and the server(s) used by the Site against computer viruses and the other harmful materials) of that information. The Company shall not be liable for any use of, or inability to use, the information, or for any damage caused by use of the Site.
Submittal of ideas
The Company welcomes the opinions and comments of customers related to our products and the Site. However, we do not accept or consider ideas for production, proposals, or materials unless they have been requested by the Company. Please do not send the Company such ideas via telephone, postal mail, fax, or e-mail, etc. Any such proposals, ideas, memorandums, drawings, plans, or the other information (hereinafter “Information”) intentionally sent to the Company regardless of this request to refrain from such, the Company shall deem such Information to be the property of the Company. In such cases, the Company shall not be obliged to maintain confidentiality, and shall not be liable for any form of use or disclosure of the Information. Further, please note that all rights to the Information, whether currently known or generated in the future, related to any kind and any type of information throughout the world, shall belong exclusively to the Company, and the Company shall be able to use the Information without paying compensation to the supplier of the Information, without limitation, for commercial or any other use.
- * Windows and Internet Explorer are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- * Macintosh is a trademark and registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- * Netscape NavigatorTM is a registered trademark of Netscape Communications Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- * Adobe, Adobe Flash Player, and Adobe Acrobat Reader are trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and other countries.